Brentfield Primary School is open to children from throughout Brent and is non-selective, non-denominational and co-educational. In the event of over subscription, equal priority will be given to children from Brentfield, Harlesden and the Stonebridge Park area in the South of the borough.
The school is currently three form entry, providing 630 places from Reception to year 6 classes. In addition, there are 40 places available in the school nursery.
- 40 nursery places
- 60 places in Reception
- 90 places Year Groups 1 – 6
How to apply
To obtain an application form please contact the London Borough of Brent Admissions Service:
London Borough of Brent School Admissions
Brent Civic Centre,
020 8937 1234
020 8937 3110
If you would like to find out more about the school, or to visit us, please contact the school on 0208 965 5623.
Brentfield Primary School is a non-denominational, non-selective school for children local to Brentfield, Stonebridge and Harlesden. If the school is oversubscribed, priority will be given to students with statements of special educational needs, where the school is named on the statement. The remaining places will then be offered in the following order of priority
- children who are in public care
- children who have a sibling already attending the school and who continues to do so on the date of admission (“sibling” means a whole, half or step-brother or stepsister resident at the same address)
- children who live closest to the school, using a straight line in distance from the main children’s entrance of the school to the main entrance to the child’s home.
Parents/carers of children who are not offered a place can appeal to an independent committee under the provisions of the School Standards and Framework Act, 1998. Parents/carers wishing to appeal should contact the Brent Council admissions team who will be able to advise them on the process.
40 places are available each year. Parents are invited to apply for one of these places.
Children who are 3 years old on or after 1st September of the same academic year are eligible.
The same admissions criteria apply as for the primary school. However,
- Administration is carried out by the school.
- An application form is available from the primary school office.
Although the forms for Nursery Admissions are available from the school office, actual admissions are not arranged by the school, but via the Admissions department at Brent Council.